About the role
Fusion Business Solutions (P) Ltd (FBSPL) advances the way businesses operate. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough solutions, helping our clients make their mark on the world. In the role of Senior Associate, you will be an integral part of a team driving the success of a client’s business operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control delivery to ensure continuous improvement with established standards.
- Flourish and scrutinize data to determine standards, establish proposed quality and reliability of tasks submitted by team members.
- Analyze and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/Process documents on a weekly basis.
- Familiar with relevant risk compliance and regulatory policies.
- Managing a pool of subordinates in scheduling work assignments by setting up priorities and administer their work.
- Ensure positive feedback is received by building effective long-term relationships with clients.
- Swiftly review, analyze, and resolve client escalations/queries.
- Use updated techniques to prepend cooperation and participation in potentially volatile situations.
- Responsible to lead & develop team members in their career progression.
- Responsible to train team members to maintain accuracy in delivering task on time.
Skills and qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline with proven academic track record. Master's degree holders can also be considered.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient in working on MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and able to use new technologies and tools.
- The suitable candidate must be creative and willing to learn new market trends.
- Minimum two years of experience in relevant industry with exposure to a team handling and accuracy.
Perks and Benefits
- Five days working with attractive US and UK shift allowances
- Performance based attractive incentives.
- Comprehensive skill development by intensive L&D programs.
- Exposure to work with international clients of various domains such as Insurance, Recruitment, Digital Marketing, US Accounting & Data Annotation.
- Weekly employee engagement activities.
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth