About the Role:
We are looking for a Project Manager for Software Technologies to manage our growing. Software Professional Services Team & Clients.
The candidate MUST be someone who is energetic, intelligent, intellectually curious and creative, with strong work ethics. The ideal candidate should also feel comfortable multi-tasking and working in an “urgent”, client-centric environment.
The candidate should also have:
- Intellect: Can understand the problem, translate and express ideas in clear and readable words, has analytical and logical mind.
- Expertise: Knowledge and experience for solving client’s problems in the specific context with chosen technologies.
- Potential: Has professional goals, good learning skills, curiosity, and adaptability and performs constant self-correction.
The objective for candidate will be:
- To satisfy the clients by delivering Prompt and Quality Programming and User Experience Services, across multiple projects and technologies.
- Manage a pool of Developers, Designers, Testers
YOUR JOB WILL INVOLVE:
- Communicating with global/local clients on the internet through e-mail, chat and/or phone calls.
- Understanding client’s requirement and delivering the output in desired time, with higherthan-expected quality of work.
- Sharing scheduled reports to Clients and Managers.
- Collecting timely performance feedback from the client & teammates.
- Promptly acting and closing every requirement. Quality Assurance and Reporting.
YOU MUST POSSESS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university or equivalent with the good academic track record. Degree holders in Computer Science Engineering/Master’s Degree holders/MCAs may be considered but without any extra weightage.
- Experience of managing atleast 50 software/website/webapps/mobileapp projects with 30+ overseas clients.
- Experience of managing a team size of atleast 30 developers, designers and QA.
- Efficient English Communication skills (Read, Write, Listen).
- Time & People Management skills.
- Self-Managed, Self-Responsible
- Quick Learner, Adaptive
- Good Researcher, Learning Desire
- Active Team Member, Optimistic
- Open to learn new technologies
- Willingness to put extra efforts to meet deadlines
- Very confident, Voracious reader of technical content
- Constantly honing his/her skills by both reading and tinkering
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and accept new challenges
- Energetic and love working in day & night shifts
- Good team player
- Good management and inter-personal skills
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED (TO GUIDE TEAM & REMOVE OBSTACLES):
- ASP.NET Core, C#, ASP.Net, WinForms.NET, ASPX WebPages
- PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, WordPress, Yii, CakePHP, Zend, Symfony
- OpenCart, PrestaShop, Magento, OsCommerce, Zencart
- Python, AI ML, Blockchain
- PL/SQL, MS SQL/Oracle, MySQL
- Web 2.0 Design Concepts, DIV-based, Responsive & Table-less designs
- ReactJS, VueJS, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- PWA & SPA Web App Development
- Hybrid & Native Mobile App Development
- Android Java, Android Studio, Kotlin
- iOS Objective C, XCode, Swift
- Flutter, ReactNative, IONIC, PhoneGap
- 3-tier/n-tier Architecture Programming & OOPS Concepts
- Payment Gateway, SMS, Email Integration
- E-Commerce Development
- API Integration & Development
- Automated/Manual Testing
- Load Testing Security Testing Mobile Testing
- Browser Compatibility Checks
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture.
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Attractive compensation, the best in the industry.
- Compensation will be higher based on nature and quality of domain experience. This will not be a limiting factor for achievers.
- Stable Internet connection.
- Appropriate power back inverter.
- A computer system/Laptop at home. Configuration: i5 4th Gen- 2.5 GHz or higher, 8 GB RAM up-gradable, 240 GB SSD with Windows 10 Pro/Macintosh operating system.