About the Role:
At FBSPL, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for an enthusiastic HR intern to become one of them and to assist our HR department with day-to-day operations. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruitment, payroll, and employee life cycle development, we want to hear from you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms
- Operationalizing company’s selection process
- Assist in weekly inhouse recruitment drives and screening resumes of applicants
- Coordinate and schedule interviews as per requirement
- Filing of documents and preparing new employee files manual and on HRIS portal
- Address any issues of employees when needed
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters and understand company policies
- atters and understand company policies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA/BCom
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office or database systems, internet research
- Basic understanding of job boards, HR software, and recruitment channels; however not mandatory.
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work in flexible shift