About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions (P) Ltd is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. To be precise, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual staffing solutions provider. With the objective of reducing the in-house burden, saving time & money, and regaining focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
About the Role:
Ideal candidate is a committed, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. Grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight. A storyteller who knows how to bring brands to life in the digital space. A creative problem solver. Someone who cuts through the clutter and just gets it done. Live, breathe and sleep great digital creative. Know what it takes to make a scroll-stopping and Instagram post. Or write an email subject line which gets opened, every single time. You love writing, advertising, sales, marketing and everything in between. And you don’t shy away from hard work when required.
Company Size-500 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role & Responsibilities:
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, Blog, PR, Social Media, Google Ads, Radio ads, emails, banners, videos, Scripts etc)
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking
- Excellent command over English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and Google ads. Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Relevant exp 4+ yrs.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power point
Perks and Benefits:
- Performance based attractive incentive.
- Attractive night/UK shift allowance.
- Weekly employee engagement activities.
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth.